Sunday, September 28, 2014

Christina's Couture Wedding Dress Company


I chose black and white for my logo because I think black and white look very sharp and classy. My company is a high end custom dress company which needs to be seen as classy and upscale rather than just a common dress company. I chose the cursive because I looked on many other high end dress company sites and that seem to mainly use cursive as their font style. I added a logan below my company name to insure that customers knew that my dress company is a CUSTOM wedding dress company and that any picture they have in their head of a dress can come true as we work to make those dream dresses.  I also put the wedding dress in the picture so that when customers see the logo they know right away that it is a wedding dress company and don't mistake the company for just a clothing line or some other couture brand! Overall I really like how the logo turned out as I think it is easy to read and comprehend. I would definitely look into this brand of dresses if I were looking to buy a wedding dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment